Monday, October 18, 2010

Sarah: names?


I think the inspiration fairy has finally sprinkled her silly pixie dust on me. :)

The only problem is, I can't think of a good name. Can you guys help me out? Please? Here's a pitch I came up with real quick. It pretty much sucks, but whatever...

Welcome to St. Louis, Missouri. Yes, it’s in one of those “flyover” states. However, over three hundred thousand people live here.

But not all of them are human…and not all of them are what you’d call friendly.

Vampires. Werewolves. Dhampirs. Witches. Warlocks. And in the middle, there is one mortal girl who has to keep the balance between them. In her seventeen years, (NAME) never thought she would fight monsters. And now she has to decide if she will take on her role as a heroine. And when she does, she’ll need all the help she can get. But if she’s the world’s only hope then she’s going to try her hardest to save it.

So tell me your favorite names for a girl!






1 comment: