Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nat: Hi!

I haven't made a post in 14 days...wow.

But I thought I would let you guys know that my new book (The Chancellor's Daughter) is currently 20,572 words!! Yay!!

And also: despite the crazy abundance of SAAWAKM members that are becoming vegetarian - I am not. It's not that I don't care about animals or anything like that. It's just a personal choice. But I support you guys for having the courage to stand up for what you believe in. =)

I also want to comment on the fact that we have been posting WAAAAAY less than normal, and I don't like it. :(

I am pigging out on junk food. (Skittles, M&Ms, and Salt and Vinegar chips.) It's delicious. :)

[Edit:] I'm also working on a new YouTube video. I'll let you know when it's up. It's a song that I wrote with my cousin, and I promise it's going to be awesome! (It's about Harry Potter.)
=)

2 comments:

  1. Epic...And ikr? Sort of sad...like, everyone is forgetting SAAWAKM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't forget about SAAWAKM! =(

    [Nat]

    ReplyDelete