Monday, October 25, 2010

Kas: LADIES!

I think we've all had a good long SAAWAKM break... but its time to get back to it. Haha. 3 posts a week is just not cool, especially when we have so many members!

I know i've been MIA for a while too, but i've been stressed and not really writing, so i didnt have anythign to tell you guys. But no more excuses! Time to get SAAWAKM up and running again, and i say we use NaNoWriMo to do just that.

How many of you are entering this year? I know Heather, and Ned, and I think Maiah. I definately am.

NaNoWriMo was the inspriation for SAAWAKM! Haha. So we must celebrate.

Im going to make a new page titled NaNoWriMo, where those who are entering can keep everybody updated on their word counts. Oh, and i think a good idea would be for everyone to make a small post daily about their word count/ how hard it is/ how much you want to rip your hair out/ how appealing a swan dive fromt he nearest skyscraper seems... You get the picture.

Anyways, breaks over ladies. Lets get busy. :P

Oh.. and I started a new story... haha. (I'll make a post later.)

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment