Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Heather: Not-So-Typical.

A lot of fantasy/supernatural/romance books tend to have the same lovey feelings to them, the girl by the end, is so in love she'd almost always sacrifice herself for the one she loves, the guy does whatever he can to 'protect her.' And eventually, they get their very own happy ending.
It's starting to get on my nerves.
The supernatural aspect of my idea has been somewhat overplayed (no wolves or vampires,) and they all seem to follow the same general guide lines for how to write about the... things.
I'm going to change it.
My book is going to be utterly different. Maybe I'm just feeling melancholy, but happy endings are officially over rated, and this romance is going to be creepy.
Creepy, but not horrific.
:)
NED!
I know it was you who added Emilie, Ashton, Joe, and the Den to the pages.
(Just watch this end up being the most lovey-dovey, gushy romance ever. Hahaha, I hope not... :S )

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Yeahhh. :)

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments you added to the pages made me laugh.


    -H

    ReplyDelete