Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cori: Vacation...sucks...

All right. I know I haven't been on in a while and all, and there is a very good reason for this. One word: vacation. I mean, I was really looking forward to the first day of school because of many reasons. The main reason is because I finished Escape of the Thief for the fourth time, fourth draft, and I've found an agent that suits me. But enough about that...I mean, my dad grounded me six times in a row for multiple reasons, a feat that has stunned even me XD!
There's one good thing about my late return to school (which began almost two days ago now), though. Now I get to make my late and dramatic entrance. How awesome is that? lol
Well, I hope you guys are all doing well and that your writing is going good, and I might get on later or tomorrow to see what's been going on in the time that I haven't been able to get on! :)
Cori out.

No comments:

Post a Comment