Friday, August 13, 2010

Kas: Ello.

So, i've been gone for a few days, and it looks like i have some catching up to do...

First, the reason i've been gone is because i started school on Thursday. Blech. So, yeah, im officially a Junior... Yay?

Oh, and what little free time i have had i've spent reading. I just finished a book called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Its freaking amazing, I started it yeasterday and just finished it like ten minutes ago...

Next, if you guys do not make up your minds about this challenge im going to rip my hair out! Haha. And then you would feel bad, because I have really awesome hair... Lol.

I haven't really gotten much writing done this week, because of school and that book. Haha. But, i have all night tonight to hopefully be able to get something done. Except, i think i feel some plot changes coming on. I can always feel it when my brain is about to drop a nuclear bomb on me, and i feel it comin. Haha. So, keep an eye out for the next post i make, because its bound to ahve some new plot details. :D

Uhm... i think thats pretty much it for now. I might come up with soem more stuff to ramble on about later, but for now this is all your getting. I know. Your sad, right? I knew it. :P

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment