Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kas: Im such a complete total failure at life.

Hahaha.

So, im starting over again. Don't yell at me. :(

I've kind of gotten sick of my story, sigh. So now im re-creating it. Its going to be completely different now. Haha. Its actually an idea i've had for another story for a while, but since i've been so irritated with Malkini, im using the idea for it instead.

I know, i know. I think i just heard Maiah sigh. Hahaha. Shes heard every different version this story has ever had. I think there must be around 6 or 7 now.

Im hoping this is the last time i do this, because i had four chapters done before, and now im having to scrap almost all of it. I might be able to recycle a few parts, like the dream and bits of the beginning, but everything else is gone. :(

I've decided to stop editing again, i tried once, and failed. But im goignt o try really hard this time. Just writing, no editing. Cross your fingers. :)

-K

1 comment: