Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dustin:Story=Video? E=Impossible?

Well, No i'm not going to do a report on writin', more random shit if anything. So anyways I've been designing my own shirts...Which has been a half fail but also half most awesome idea ever. Either way I've had to edit pictures...And well its been fun as fuck xD

Either way It started a few ideas in my mind. What if I used pictures and words together in a video too make an online story? Instead of having just the words have a picture to accompony it. Then I thought "What if I had someone reading it too?"

Read too you, words on screen, picture of awesomeness in the background. I say it sounds good. But...I need a story =O
I realy don't want to post my story in a video thing because well. I never finish a story! =O

So if anyone has a story that they would be willing to work with me too make this video for youtube or any other thing possible - do message me in the comment section...

Also tell me if you want to do the voice thing where your voice tells the words that appear upon thee screen. (I'm realy hoping this project won't be a major fail)

Either way..that is all. Peace, The F-ck, out.
Did i just censor myself! =O

P.S I have written a bit. I lied. But it's a rant about Global Warming and a letter too convince a girl that writing isnt a chore..xD If you want too see an epic rant/debate the link is..well here!
http://storywrite.com/story/498788
just copy and paste it into yo bar. Yes Yo bar, not your bar, yo bar.

1 comment:

  1. Ned.
    to lazy to sign in again.

    OMG!
    I wish I had a story for you.
    But,
    unfortunetly, I'm story-less.
    It sounds like SUCH a good idea though!
    I'll try and think of a story for it, but don't write my name down yet.
    I'd be just as excited to see one of the other girls, or Brandon, help you out.
    When you put the first video up, post a link. I'll subscribe to the channel. :)

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete