Monday, August 2, 2010

Nicole: Finished 500 words for the day! And a question...

I read Kas's post earlier about you guys starting tomorrow, but right now it's Monday here already and has been for about 20 hours and 2 minutes. My 500 words are pretty rough (no, really rough actually, I just put ... wherever I couldn't think of something for now) ;P. I probably would've written the 500 words earlier, but I've just been on a little adventure.

I got these awesome high waisted jeans and I wanted to wear them tomorrow because it's casual dress day at school. But because I'm short, I needed to get them taken up so I nicely asked mum to take me into our shopping centre to get them taken up at the alterations store. She wasn't too happy about that, but it's all good(: I got Beastly as well, and once I've edited my 500 words I'm going to go have a bath and read it!

That was a pretty pointless, but yeah. Oh, and I have a question. Even if we don't write 500 words daily, but we have 2500 words or more at the end of the week is that okay?

1 comment:

  1. Since your time is different then ours, just start on monday and ignore what i say about time. HAha. Still submit youra before midnight on sunday, just do it whenever it is midnight there. Hahaha.

    And for you question, yes it s fine. I did the whole 2,500 words/per week so that if you have one really busy day, it wont make finishing the week completely impossible haha. And if you notice, writing 500 words a day everyday equals 3,500 not 2,500. ahah. I did that so those of us with really hard schedules can still manage it. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete