Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kas: All day and all night.

Okay, so something rare has occured. I have the entire day to write, day&night. :) Its the first time i've had an entire day that i haven't had something to do in a reall long time. :D

Im pretty stoked. So, my first week of junior year is officially over... and this year doesn't look too bad. My first semester is going to be pretty difficult though...

Schedule.
1st- English 3
2nd- World History
3rd- Geometry
4th- AP Chemistry
5th- Mentoring
6th- Computers

Haha. I have one elective. But thats only because i switched out of Art and into AP Chem. Lol. My favorite hour is most definately Mentoring. If you dont know, mentoring is where i go to the ECC (Early childhood center) building and mentor the kids. I ahve 3&4 yr olds. :) So all i have to do is just like help them color and play with play-doh and stuff liek that. They are pretty awesome, & Adorable. :D

But, yeah, so im thinking this should be a pretty good year. :D

Other than that, I haven't been doing much else. I ahve gotten a little writing done this week, but i was only on my comp. twice in the last five days, so its not much. Im hoping to catch up on that tonight...

So, i've been thinking, and i think i need to take a break from Malkini. Im starting to resent it. Its become way too stressful to work on. And im starting to hate everything i write. So, since i need to write something im going to start a new book. I thought about going back and trying to write dream walkers again, but me and heather pretty much stole all of the names from it. haha. So, i think im going to think up something new.

Its been a while since i've gotten to start something from scratch, so im going to have some fun with it and not take it so seriously... i already have a few i dea for it. :D

Okay, ill post in a few hours after i get the story figured out. :D

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment