Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have to drop out.

This sucks.
I was winning and everything.
My heart hurts.
I guess this hole laptop thing means I have to drop out.
I really wanted a shirt too.
I hate this.
I'm sorry. But all my imagination is gone for now. I need a break from writing. Just for a little.
I never thought I'd ever say that.
But writing just hurts.
Everything hurts.
So much is gone.
So much.
If I was your typical teen, I probably say my life is over.
but no. The tran of life, is still chugging away. Dragging me along with it.
Stupid train.

2 comments:

  1. Aww hun. Im so sorry. I hate whoever stole your laptop. If it makes you feel any better they're now #1 on my list of people to assasinate.

    I really wish you didn't want to drop out, but i understand why you need the break. Hopefully you'll have you mojo back for the next challenge.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kas. You are officially my favourite person in the world. :)
    (I type as Sage screams at me. "HEY! BITCH! WHAT ABOUT ME?"-Sage)
    Alright. So, I'm trying my hardest to get back to writing. But I feel like that would be giving up on my laptop. Does that make sense??
    Probably not.
    I'm sortof majorly depressed and trying to snap out of it.
    But still, these assination plans, may I help?
    Thanks for making me smile.
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete