Friday, August 20, 2010

Heather: Too Much.

Hey Guys.
I'm just going to get straight to the point.
I don't think I'm going to be doing the challenge now.
I'm still going to try my 20 000 words thing after I get back from Norway, but for right now, I hate to saying I'm quitting - because I'm not, I just can't do it.
And I'm goin to keep writing until I have to go to Norway - but I doubt it'll amount to much.
It's not that I'm lazy, or I've fallen behind. It's because I don't have time.
And at the times I do have time - I wish I didn't.
I don't really like thinking right now.
Because there are simply too many thoughts I don't want to think.
I'm just... stressed.
Frustrated.
Angry.
Upset.
It happens.
Don't worry, I'll be fine. I hate that word.
I just can't handle stuff right now.
Later.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you okay? Remember, we're here for you if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm alright, thanks for asking, stuff is just starting to get to me.
    And I will, thanks again(:

    (Heather)

    ReplyDelete