Monday, August 16, 2010

Heather: Writing Machine... Or Not:)

In two days - as I was busy one of the last three, I managed to get over 2500 words:)
Which I'm happy about... However, I have eleven days to write ten thousand words.
There's the possibility I shouldn't want to join the challenge so bad - because I'm going to fail at my attempt to catch up, and I'm probably screwed and not going to come close to 12 500 words, but you know what?
I'm going to try my damnedest to make it there:) :S
So... yeah. Just thought I'd give you an update.

...I'll just go for a thousand a day!;)



... I'm screwed.

EDIT: Make that 3002 words in two days. :)
I think I'm done for now. And Chapter one is done!! :O EXCEPT, I need to edit it. I'll probably add another 1000 -ish words to it. It's needs lots of fixing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment