Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maiah: School.

Today was my second day of school. Ew. I hate that word.
School. It makes me wanna hurl. Hahah

Anyways...so far, things are going...okay. There's a couple people who have talked to me and been really nice and waved to me, and smiled at me. Which makes me really happy.
But then there's a few people who are really rude, and who have tried to trip me an what not. It really doesn't bother me, because I just find that completely immature.

But yeah! There have been a lot of nice people so far, and I've already made some friends.(:

And on the plus side, a ton of the guys are really tall, and super hot. Eek! I think I might be in heaven. hahaha. Cute boys, decent teachers, a few friends...I think I'll call that success. Haha.

Oh! Also, I have a Johnny Depp bag that I absolutely adore, and I use it as my backpack, and this girl came up to me and was like, "Oh my god, I love your bag! Johnny Depp is amazing! Can I set my bag next to yours!?" Hahaha she's really nice. And funny. (:

And a girl on my bus actually met Johnny Depp. My future husband. My lover. My soulmate....
Wtf. That's so unfair. Boo. D;

Haha well that's all for now. I've been extremely busy, so I haven't gotten very much writing done. :/

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment