Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kas: Lots of stuff.

Okay, to start, I want to tell everyone i updated the progress chart and rewards with last week's word counts... and if you still ahven't posted last weeks word count, your rewards are in the negatives, but you can still submit them if you like and ill change it. :D

Next, i need to knwo who all is actually going to dot he challenge this time around. I knwo there have been a few of you who are saying you might, but i would really liek to know, so i can mess witht he challenge page and keep it up to date.

So, i start school on Thursday. Ick. My schedule is going to kick my butt too. Ugh. Anyways, hopefully i still ahve a lot of time for writing... but im kind of expecting to have a heavy load this semester, so i hope i can still manage.

Oh, and i got my new debit card today, so i can stop using my dads credit card to buy things online... now i can just use my own card! Happy face.

I think im actually going to go do some online make-up shopping now... if you guys didn;t already know, im a bit of a make-up junky. My biggest weakness is fake eyelashes, i love them to death. :D

See...


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment