Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Maiah: Very Happy, Very Proud....And Very Tired.

Sooooo I got a lot done today. Whew. It was a lot of work. Okay, not really. Well kinda. Haha.

But anywho, I got a load done on my novel done. I rewrote my prolouge (Completely rough draft) and I really like it. But it needs some serious editing. Amen to that. Hahaha. And it's pretty long for a prolouge, and it's an important scene....So I think I might turn it into the first chapter. And then change my current first chpt into the second, and soooo onnnn. Hm? Good idea?

I just don't want people skipping it, because they think it's not important. But eh. I guess I'll just keep it as the prolouge. It's their fault if they don't read it, right?

Wrong.

Just kidding. Haha.

I'm really proud of myself because I haven't been doing much writing lately. So I'm very happy with myself. (:

However...I'm like, exhausted. And here in Maryland it's only 11 at night. Grr. What the heck. But I guess when you're staring at your computer screen for hours on end and you're trying to start the wheels in your brain, all the while trying to write... the time doesn't matter. It just wears you out. Plain and simple. Hahaha. That's a fact.

Okay well I'll probably go to sleep now. Because I'm super tired. And you people bore me. Ha. Just kidding. That could never be true! .......
(;

KAY BYE!


EDIT: Wow. I just re-read this and almost died. I barely make any sense like, um... at all.

Ha*%<,edukw37ziEH7i3ek))3wshq*&e2.

Imma go to sleep. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment