Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heather: Just A Little Rushed.

Hey guys - This will probably be my only time with internet access for a while, and I've got a lot to say.
KAS! I just read this book called 'Fire' it came out in July, I think.... Yeah - if we ever go back to Ember we need to change EVERYTHING. Fire- main character, same power, same hair -falls in LOVE at the EXACT same point in the book.
Archer - best friend - just like Cash - he even dies at the same point. I don't have timeto name all the similarities, but the only ifference is that in this - they're against the rebellion, instead of with it.

And to everyone - Helllllo.
It's pretty amazing out here in the middle of nowhere with HUGE waves and almost tipping the huge motor boat -I'm learning to drive it!!
AND I got an AMAZING - if I do say so myself - idea. I freaking LOVE it. No doubt.
I've started writing it -- on paper, and I'll tell you what it's about when I get home. I'm sooo EXCITED.
And... I'm out of time - BREAKFAST! Bye guys,:)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I actually have Fire at my house, but i never got around to reading it... hahaha. Probably should do that huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ember's power is mind control? That makes her even more beast than I originally thought. :O

    And now, after looking up Fire, I want to read it. :P

    (Rachel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You should!:)

    She wrote another book - not a prequel - but a 'Companion' it's okay... but Fire was way better.

    (Heather)

    ReplyDelete