Monday, August 2, 2010

Kas: This week

Okay, so im at work right now, so i haven't been able to get anything written yet. But i get off at 3, and then i have the whole day. :D

Alright, this is going to be a pretty hectic week for me. Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday im babysitting my cousin. Then friday at 5 im leaving for OU, to stay with my sister at college for the weekend. So, i might still make posts since she does ahve internet, but i dont think i'll get much writing done this weekend. Oh, and i work Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Friday. (I bring my cousin with me to work, cause i work for my g-pa's company, and they dont care.)

So, yeah, im going to have to work really hard tonight and Wednesday. My goal for today is 1,500. But im not sure if i'll make it. :D

Wish me luck! Or dont, haha, since you dont want me to win! Lol.


Oh, and i updated the progress bar and names on the Challenge page to everyone who's participating! :D

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment