Monday, August 2, 2010

Heather: Goal - Incomplete. :(

So, Prologue is sooooo not finished. Oops. Hopefully I get tons done at the cottage - wish me luck.
In other news though, I saw the Beastly trailer - Must See Movie NOW. Must Go Buy Book.
And I saw the 'Vampires Suck' movie trailer... I know where I'm going to be August 18th. :D

By the way - most epic facebook status ever?

Dear Twilight Fans,

Thank you for making us seem sane and well adjusted.

Sincerely, Trekkies.

Love. :) Lamebook. :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG EPIC FACEBOOK STATUS. AM SOOOO STEALING THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book of Beastly is epic, but I was surprised when I found out it was from a guys perspective.

    (Nicole)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (This is Nicole again)

    Oh, and I don't have Facebook, but my Mum does and she told me about a group called something like "Twilight: a story about a girl that can't decide whether she wants to fuck a dead guy or a dog." (: I thought it was funny because it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! If I ever find that... I'll join. :D

    And I want to read it!!!

    So I will.

    I hope. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twilight: A tragic story about a dumb girl who must choose between beastiality and necrophilia! :-P

    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete