Friday, August 27, 2010

Nicole: :D HAPPYzcs

I started writing my first chapter probably a week or two ago now, and I just couldn't continue writing it because I wasn't happy with the opening. I'd tried writing the rest of it and coming back to the beginning, but it's just not in my nature to write out of order. But I finally have my opening paragraphs :D! I know, it's only like two, but I'm really happy with them.

WOOWOO. I'm gonna go keep writing. I wish I could write for the whole day, but I have a sixteenth to go to tonight (Sex and the City themed :D, can't wait!) and then having a friend sleep. Ugh, but I never get pimples and the one night I wanna go out, I get a big, fat red one above my lip >:(! I hope it goes down soon.

1 comment:

  1. A sweet 16 themed with sex and the city? I'm not goin' to say what I want too...xD

    ReplyDelete