Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nicole: The best sausage roll-maker EVER! And Pretty Little Liars

Just saying, I'm the pro-est at making sausage rolls. We made them in Food Tech yesterday and we had to put in stuff that added fibre. I just added a little bit of onion, carrot, and tomato sauce :P. Well, they kissed ass, so meh.

I had today off (Friday here) because I had a killer migraine this morning, so I was hoping to get a bunch of writing done. Yeah... that didn't happen. My Mum told me to take these tablets that would make me feel better, but I'd probably pass out on my keyboard, and I didn't. Instead, my head killed, my eyes felt like they were going to pop out and I didn't get all that much written anyway because I couldn't concentrate.

I have all of tonight to write, and I'm hoping to get my prologue to Back In Town written and the rest of my first chapter. I know, I said I was going to write Playing with Fire, but I got some new ideas for BIT (awesome abbreviation, am I right?)

I got a lot of those ideas from Pretty Little Liars. Oh my god, it's awesomewkjrhaiu. My friend said she was going to buy the books, and I asked her what it was about. She ended up just sending me the ten episodes that have been made so far on Wednesday, and that night I watched them all. I couldn't help myself, they're so addicting! I love it. Hands down, my new favourite television show.

That's all for now, x

No comments:

Post a Comment