Saturday, August 14, 2010

Heather: Question

Okay, I want to do the challenge, but I missed the first week and a half and two weeks from now I'll be missing the next nine days. So, I came up with a solution, if you guys don't have a problem with it...
I was wondering if instead of posting my words for this month on every monday I could make a post on Thursday, August 26 - the day before I leave for Norway with 12 500 words (or more... possibly). This would have me caught up with the entire first month and the days I miss in september as well. I just did the math - that's one month and a quarters worth of words. And I'll definitely prove it too.
If I can make it that high...;)
If it's a yes, then wish me luck;) Hahah.
Oh, and by the way, I'M BACK!
I'm going to show you pictures later - when I get my hans on the camera - because it's amazing there.

1 comment:

  1. Thats fine. :D Haha. And yay! Lol, we all know how much i love pictures...

    ReplyDelete