Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nat: I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!

Heyy everyone! I got a new computer and I'm so excited!

I'm back from my trip (but I'm leaving again tomorrow haha). Any of you starting school again soon, or who have already started, I feel kinda bad for you, but mostly I'm just glad I'm not you. :D

Kas, you get first prize for most awesome Challenge design page or whatever you want to call it. And I think I might still do the challenge for August/September, but I haven't written ANYTHING for a full week, so I'm a little behind.

That's all I really wanted to say, so talk to you all later.

By the way, Heather, I love the Prowlers idea. Sounds awesome!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, I only have about 1500 words - but I think I'll join the challenge - I just need to write another 3500 words this week to catch up... haha :S

    And thanks:) I'm going to try to get it up on OSAAWAKMS sooon.

    ReplyDelete