Monday, August 23, 2010

Dustin:I've been..Away xD

Hello - Hello.
Well I've been away for quite some time, I do apologize. For both the fact i've been away and that this post will be as cheesy as accidently on purpose.

I've written squat in the past week(s). Mainly because I've been chillin' and getting my volunteer hours done to grad. Highschool. I have all 60/40 of them. Yes i did 50% over the grad. But hey you can't just abadoan kids at a camp that you help mid-week can you?

Either way I was strollin' on the writing site I use but Im sure none of you have heard of - Storywrite.com
So either way I wrote a poem based on that single story I read today. 'ere it is so don't call me lazy for not writing!
P.S I've also seen a fall in activity..school for the americians eh? xD I got till sep.7

Sun has fallen…
Chills of heaven...
Night has cloaked the skies

Time is laughin’…
As it ticks past seven…
Her defenses are only lies

Alone
In the Zone
She freezes instantly

Fiends…
From the underworld…
Lurk closer to the girl,

Fiends…
As her world begins to swirl…
Surrounded is the girl

Her defenses fall
She’s up against the wall

Anguish is soon to follow…

Poison seeps through her veins
Was her life but only in vain?...
***
Behold!
Now we are told!
Given a reason to be bold!
Seconds can kill
At ones will!!

Thus,
Men and women arise
Thus,
We will look to the skies
We have angered our Lord,
Our Salvation
Thus we will pick up sword,
As a nation

Original story I read
http://storywrite.com/story/497374?feature=34298

No comments:

Post a Comment