Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ned.

Didn't get home.
I'm way to busy these next three weeks, so I'm dropping out of August/September.
I have camp, and school prep.
Not to mention just normal writing.
And I can't write Jonesy. I have writers block. My mind keeps making up new ideas.
It sucks.
So. Sorry. Bye.

-Ned.

EDIT!
I'm not quiting.
Because I'm winning.
Bahaha.
So.
Here's my problem. I'll be writing long hand, for the nnext week, because I get free time at camp, and can't bring my laptop. I can still give you word counts. It'll just mean litterally counting out my words. UGH.
But I can't prove it. SIGH.
So, instead of using Jonesy I'mma use this new theif thing.
If the not being able to prove it is a problem, just say and I'll think of somthing else.
I swear I won't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment