Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nat: I'm like a polygon - I'm edgy.

Whoever gets the math joke, ^^^ I love you forever.

Anyway, hi!

Item #1: The SAAWAKM Challenge
Haha I'm retarded. I called it the September/October Challenge in a post a long time ago by accident, and you guys went with it, and now I'm realizing that it's the August/September Challenge. All well. =)
But I haven't written anything because I'm so far behind, so I might end up dropping out of the Challenge for these two months, if that's alright with you guys.

Item #2: Welcome to our new follower! I think their name is 'The Beaver?'

Item #3: I am loving the T-shirt designs so much! I want one!!!

Love you guys. Talk to you soon.

=)

2 comments:

  1. I GOT THE JOKE!! :)

    Hahah- I want a shirt too!!

    Annnnnnd, I was wonder what SOC stood for. Hahahahahahaah;)

    (Heather)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm glad you got the joke. And I guess that means I have to love you forever...

    :D

    ReplyDelete