Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maiah: I'm Dumb

Ommmmmmmg.
My life sucks.
Nuff said.

On the other hand, my life rocks! Only because I bought a notebook that says "SASQUATCH" on the cover.
And on the inside, it says "Find your Inner Sasquatch."

Hahaha. I lovvvve it. :]
But still....
Life sucks.

Anyways, I just wanna say that I haven't been doing much writing lately, since I've been so busy. But definitely soon, I'll be able to pick back up with it.

I'm just so busy with school, and I have extremely bad allergies and I've been having horrible headaches and I've been feeling so tired it's as if I haven't slept in 3 years. Literally.

So I haven't really been in the mood to write. But it'll pass soon. Hopefully. Haha. And if not, then whatever. I'll just force myself to write! lol

Alright, I'm gonna go now and stop wasting your life. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment