Sunday, August 15, 2010

Nat: Stressed Out...& some quotes

"Life is like an hourglass...eventually everything hits the bottom. And all you have to do is wait until someone comes along and turns it around."

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

"Life may not be the party we hope for, but while we're here we should dance."

*

I'm busy transferring all my documents/pictures/videos/music from my old computer to my new one, and I just realized it's 11:00 at night. I seriously thought it was like 9. But it's still light outside...wtf?

[EDIT]
My new computer has the wrong time on it, and it is only 9. Haha.

My new computer also doesn't have Microsoft Word. It has WordPad instead. Well, I'll have to download Microsoft Word soon, because I can't stand this WordPad crap. Sorry about all my ranting, but I'm stressed out about this, because it's taking so bloody long and I'm annoyed and tired and hungry. Grr!

And a question: I want to make a new cover for 'Broken Promises.' But I don't know what picture to use. Any ideas for pictures? Or anyone want to make me a cover? :)

Okay, I'll leave you guys alone. Bye.

3 comments: