Monday, August 16, 2010

Heather: A Little Insanity.

Yes, I know, I'm making another post. But I've already written tons today, so, I. Do. Not. Care. :)
And I'm horrible because I can't pick between Nalin, and Prowlers, Laken and Harlow, Calder and Tain, water and fire. :/
Prowler is the kind of idea I've always wanted - and now that I'm writing it, it works out amazingly compared to my attempts at other ideas like it.
But I've put so much effort into Nalin and I love it too. Everytime I work on Prowlers I feel like I should be writing Nalin, and everytime I write Nalin I fel like I should be writing Prowlers.
So now I'm going to attempt something one should never do... And I'm probably going to fail at it too... but anyway since I want to write them both... I'll write the next 10 000 words... on both of them. And by that I mean a total of twenty thousand words in the next eleven days to decide which one I want. I don't think I can do it... But I have to try.
I'm freaking insane.


It's freaking NaNoWriMo the second.

5 comments:

  1. You're not insane. I really don't understand what's so hard about busting out a few thousand words. :/ I mean, I can get 3k words and editing done in two hours and it turns out fine. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it(:!

    I read your prologue to Nalin too, wow is it amazing. Like, for serious. It was like... music to my eyes O_O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah good luck with that! I'd totally fail. But hey...I'm just a lazy person. ;D

    ReplyDelete