Saturday, August 7, 2010

Maiah: Uhhh...Great.

Sooooooooooooooo........I'm going to Florida today to visit my bestfriend Sydni. And of course that's absolutely wonderful, except that means I won't be able to write, or post my words for the week. I'm planning on doing a boat load of writing today, so that I can use that as my weekly words, and post it before two in the afternoon....Ugh.

So my goal today is to finish writing my second chapter. And there's a lot left in my second chapter. Ha. So hopefully I'll be all good.
HOWEVER. Next week may be a problem.... I'll be in florida for a few days, like 3-5 I'm not even sure. Haha. So next weeks words may be a little problem for me....But I think I can manage. I'll live. (:

Ok! Well that's it! Pray for me while I'm gone! I'm absolutely terrified of planes, and I have a huge fear of the ocean, and sharks eating me. Hahaha, so if I never make another post, I either died in a plane crash or I was eaten alive by mean sharks. Or I drowned. Either one of those. ),:

Alright! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I will miss you all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment