Monday, November 7, 2011

Cori: Changed my NaNo novel.

I could NOT think of what to write for Skin Deep, so I changed it to Caged; I was actually going to write a sixth draft anyway, so here we go! Perfect opportunity, and one that basically forces me to write. (Also, I've missed Altrius very badly. I think I'm actually addicted to him, which isn't good. I feel a panic attack coming on every time I think of finishing the series and never writing about him again.)
Actually, I think that word wars are best, since you're FORCED to write, or else you lose the mini contest. And, lol, I'm about to do a word war right now.
I made a little thing to hang up on my wall today...A checklist. I did all a lot of math and figured out certain percents; I'm going to check them off as my word count expands, to keep myself on my toes and make sure I know where I'm at in my book at all times. It's a little thing, but I like it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment