Monday, November 28, 2011

Kamie: Sorry!

Sorry, I haven't been on like at all. I've been extremely busy and it seems like the only thing I'm capable of doing is school, work, homework, and sleeping... well with a little bit of eating in there also! I can't talk much even  now, stupid IDs, I hate them so much! But oh well, they'll get done, and they help... a lot. Well, I'm back now! Lately I've been on my RP accounts on facebook, because of my awakening point of view of anime, and OHSHC... On the bright side from everybody on youtube I've been hearing from there's supposed to be a second season coming out December! So yay! I'm not sure if it's true it very well might just be in Japan for now but yeah! :) Erm... nothing else really is going on... Unless what do you guys know about hyperbolas and pre-Civil War? That's the homework I'm working on now! :) Bye bye!

-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment