Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ned. F***ed up.

So, my life is a mess right now.
I'm not going to go into details because I don't think they need to be said online... but I'm mentally on vacation.
I really have to pull myself together, so for the next few days I'll basically just be in my only little f***ed up world.
Sorry if this means a lack of posts on my part, I just felt I should explain myself.

On a positive side we should all celebrate because SAGE GOT THE LEAD IN HER SCHOOL SHOW!!!!

Thats very exciting.

-Ned.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything's okay? If you need to talk, just send me an email any time.

    And tell her I said congratulations, that's great news :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Nicole said above if you ever need to talk or anything just send an email to me! :D

    I'm glad to here Sage got the lead! Wish her the best and that I know she'll do great! 'Til later!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete