Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nicole: I'm a terrible person, AND PHOTOGRAPHYYY

Yep, I forgot to post on Tuesday. I actually have no idea how I forgot it and now it's been ages. So, I've pretty much completely given up on the idea of NaNoWriMo unfortunately.

My exams are literally in a week, and our teachers at the moment are having a panic attack and shoving all of the things that they forgot to teach us during the year into this last week, so I'm just too swamped and this year is too important to be distracted. So BOO.

But I do have a new idea kind of thing! I've never really been dedicated to one idea to stick with it for how long it takes to write a novel, so I've decided to make a book of supernatural short stories that all revolve around one town. Some with romance, some with mystery, and others are just going to be fun and spooky :). I'm really excited about it.

Also, I've made a new DeviantART! I had one for ages, but I finally decided to make a new, fresh one with all of my recent photos from this year. They're not all up yet, but I'd love for you to check it out :) http://nicolerossi.deviantart.com/

And that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment