Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heather: I Am Still Alive!

Sorry 'bout missing my day. I haven't actually been on the computer since Thursday, if you ignore the brief two minutes I made it on Friday afternoon.
So, I'm currently in the midst of a huge, pain-in-the-ass project, which really sucks. Then I have two tests, and an assignment to do. Yay me.
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllllllllllyyyy sorry Kas! I know I said I would be on like, a week ago, but I'm not. Which stinks.
Update on my life: I'm on my school's debate team, yes-I-am-that-cool, and we went to a tournament on Friday, and my team ended up coming fourth (half a point off of third, so, not bad) out of around thirty teams, and it was everyone's first year ever doing it, except for one person who had gone last year with a different school, so, we did really well, and I'm really happy. And my parents are currently in Las Vegas, they left Wednesday and will be back tomorrow night, so I've been alone a little while. And I've either had homework, plans, debate, or homework keeping me busy. Yeah...
Sorry about missing Friday.
Bye guys!
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment