Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kamie: NaNo & FUN!

So I don't think I should be doing NaNo anymore... I'm only 6% done and slammed with work and other stuff... etc. Oh well there's always next year. On the bright side! I'm still working on my book about the Clan and Alyx! However, I'm also working on an awesome collab with my friend Rachel! It's going to be about dragons! Yippee!

On other news I just got to see my friend from Nevada and I'm so happy I got to see her! She's awesome! It's been a long time since I've wanted to cry because one of my friends had to leave! She showed me some awesome anime! I'm now sincerely addicted to Ouran High School Host Club! TAMAKI IS AMAZING!!!!!! *cough* Fangirl moment. Anyways, it was so nice to see her, we are now keeping in touch a lot more than we had been and she might stay a long time during Thanksgiving break! She might come down for Christmas or like the week after or something! Then her mother said that she wants to visit her grandma like once a month so I'll be able to see her then too... Not including what we can do in the summer! Anyways, in other words I'm happy, no matter how much I'm hating my allergies Dx!
Anyhoo! What are you all up to?! Hope you're all well, so I'll talk to you guys hopefully more often, I've been fairly busy. Welp, now off to do a research project that was dumped on me by my whole group as a powerpoint. Wish me luck!

-Kamiella Maze

1 comment:

  1. OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IS THE BEST ANIME EVER! just saying. I mean... ITS JUST SO RANDOMLY AMAZING! I looooooooooooove it. Ilove how light it is, it ALWAYS puts in an amazing mood. In fact, I am going to go watch it right now. Good Bye.

    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete