Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kamie: Change!

Okay so I know some of you already know this, but I have changed my idea for NaNo at the spur of the moment. Now most people would think that's not a very wise choice however it's practically a rewrite and then just finishing it all off. It needs to be rewritten about... badly. Besides I've missed Alyx soooo much! Roleplaying with Cori last night with them... it brought back such fond memories that I have decided that I do indeed need to write them all down and make it a legitiment book. Of course there'll be hardships along the way, but what good book doesn't have the ups and downs? So yes, I'm going back to a very old story of mine, however... it's hard to explain especially the plot. I'll have to tell you guys it when I know how to describe it better.
On other news I got in my white iPhone 4s and am looooooving it to death! It is purely amazing! :D Um... nothing else is really going on in my life right now except school, sax, dance, homework, and writing. :) So yeah... how have all of you been?
Simply fantastic.
Your Figment of Imagination.
-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment