Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kas: My bad..

Haha. I forgot to post yesterday...
So.. I'll do it now?

I'm at my sister's house for the weekend, cause she goes to one of the colleges I'm thinking about for next year. So, yeah, I'm at her house with her and her roomates until Sunday night. :)

I'm being forced to go see Breaking dawn with her tomorrow, which i'm just SOOOO extremely excited about. *Sarcasm

We're also going to go look at bridesmaids dresses for her wedding which is in July. And then we're supposed to go to the mall as well.

Saturday we're going to a big campus event called Sooner Saturday, we're at the University of Oklahoma and their team is the Sooners, just incase you're confused. It includes campus tours and free stuff and other fun things. I haven't decided if i'm going to rush a sorority yet, but both of her roommates are in a sorority, so I'm going to talk to them about it..

I don't think we're doing much of anything on Sunday, except eating breakfast, and then driving the three hours home.

I only have 2 days of school next week, because it's thanksgiving break. Which is cool. :P

I'm going to try really hard to get on some this weekend and write with Heather, but i'm not really sure if i'll have time... :( I should be able to write sunday night, though. So thats good. :P

Okay, so thats my weekend.

Sorry about not posting. :P

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment