Monday, November 14, 2011

Kamie: My Obsessions

*Just wanted to say that I'm home sick hence the reason why I'm posting right now. :/ It sucks...

My Obsessions:
  • Alyx and The Clan
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Harry Potter
  • Fanfiction - Dramione and Haruna mostly
  • England
  • Laurel and Tamani
  • Altrius and Mirabelle
  • Leila and James
  • Alyx and Danial
  • Mythologies
  • Evanna Lynch
  • Tom Felton
  • Emma Watson
  • Linkin Park
  • Good Charlotte
  • Mumford and Sons
  • Greenday
  • Artist Vs. Poet
  • Nightwish
  • Nickelback
  • Evanescence
  • Romance
And!!!!!
  • Kyoya Ootori!


So yeah I've been recently addicted to that anime, Ouran HighSchool Host Club! And Kyoya... I love him! It goes him, then Tamaki, Haruhi, then the doppelgangers (Hikaru and Karo(sp?)), Honey, and then Mori.

No comments:

Post a Comment