Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nat: Hello, lovelies!

Life is getting quite crazy for me now.
Our school production of The Velveteen Rabbit opens in 10 days and I am FREAKING OUT!
But really excited at the same time.

Also: I met a boy. :)
His name is Allister, and he's very wonderful. He's funny and handsome and athletic and he likes theatre and (here's the best part, for those of us who are nerds) he's a NERDFIGHTER! Yeup. Fanstically awesome. Oh, and he's single. ;)

NaNo is still going good, I got really behind for a while, but I wrote almost 5000 words today to catch up. I'd forgotten how much I missed writing.

Miss you girls! <3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats at meeting the guy! :D Hope everything's well with you. I'm afraid I'm dropping out of NaNo this year, oh well, there's always next year! :D

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete