Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kamie: Random

I was bored and decided to post this! By the way Nat, I love your own obsessions!

So I just finished watching the anime that I was talking about and am completely and utterly in love with it! Unfortunately there seems to be only one season out as of right now, though with the way they ended it, it seems unlikely that they would finish it off with the cliffhanger they have.... I'm getting the manga of it in tomorrow which excites me to no end! :D It will be awesome! Um... I think I'm going to quit NaNo for now... it's impossible for me to have any downtime to actually sit down and write so much.

Um... I'm currently drinking an RC Cola and am working on Spanish homework while trying to get my friend to get on FaceTime so we can video chat! :D And I'm waiting for my other friend to get on Skype so that we can work on our History IDs. Fun huh? Well for right now, I'm obsessing over this amazing song which is Kyoya's song called Tsumetai Yoru, and it fits me perfectly also. Here's the song! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSTyPQIhtLg

1 comment:

  1. If you're talking about Ouran they ended dubbing it, but I'm not sure if they ended making it completely.
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete