Friday, November 11, 2011

Heather: It has been decided.

  • That everyone on the blog, short of Kas, Jamie, Cori, and I, suck. And they suck a lot. Just so you know. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT POST NOT EVEN WHEN GIVEN SPECIFIC DAYS TO POST ON THAT MAXIMIZE THEIR SCHEDULES. ;)
  • That I am going to start re-learning how to play my guitar. If anyone on here plays really well and wants to teach me over Skype, ya know, I'd be cool with that. ;) Haha, just kidding. For the most part. I'm trying to learn on my own. And it's been pretty fun so far.
  • That I finally figured out the song I would like to try out for the talent show with- if I can actually sing. Haha, I guess we'll see.
  • That my brain is very fried today. Ask Kas, she knows.
  • That it is Remembrance day. 
  • That Kas and I are NEARLY done plotting.
  • That this quote rocks, and sums up our lives: "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."
  • That that is about all, folks.
See you next Friday on the boring-parts-of-Heather's-not-so-rockin' life!
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment