Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nat: Oops.

Sorry, I totally forgot to post on Monday...

Anyway.

I'm currently at 18,487 words for NaNo. (Only 3180 words behind. Uh oh.)
But I need your advice on naming 2 characters.

They're part of the rebel group in my story, fighting against the government.
They're both 17 years old, one girl and one boy.

The girl has long blonde hair, blue eyes. She's witty, somewhat arrogant, posessive, and cunning...I'm thinking about calling her Charlie, Rory, Delilah, or Ingrid. Which is your favourite?

The boy has dark hair and blue eyes. He's charming, romantic, super nice, very hot, and definitely a very passionate character with strong beliefs. Kinda like Gale from The Hunger Games. I was thinking about naming him Blake, Seth, Hunter, Ryder, or Jett, but I'm also looking for different suggestions for him, cuz I don't really like these names.

Any help would be awesome!
Thanks ladies. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like Delilah, and they could call her Lilah? And then I really like Jett. Haha.

    -K

    ReplyDelete