Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heather: Well, hello there..

Hehehe... My bad!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I just got really busy, and sort of lost track of time.
Alright! So.
I really need to step things up with Kas, and I mean myself specifically, not Kas, because I suck, haha.
So, I don't have much to say, except that I'm a nerd and I'm part of the Debate team at school, and it's awesome. And... I'm not sure what else.
Haha, I've also been thinking about trying out for my school's talent show this year, but I'm not sure. It's be for singing, which seems ridiculously predictable, and I haven't really sung for a crowd in... years, really. So yeah. That's about it... Haha.

-H

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Good luck on Silver!
    And hey! Me too! I'm hoping to go out for the talent show also, and I'm hoping to do piano. What would you sing?
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking 'Melt My Heart To Stone' by Adele- it's a lesser known song by her (that's probably part of why I like it, haha) and it's really good. :)

    Good luck!

    -H

    ReplyDelete