Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cori: Be More Heroic!

My new saying. I'm not sure where I heard it, but wherever it came from...it stuck.
You probably didn't notice, but I deleted my last two posts. They just didn't seem to belong...I don't know. So I got rid of them. Nobody seemed to have read them anyway xD!
I might take a break from SAAWAKM, as well as Lamebook--erm, I mean, Facebook--and all. It might be good for me. I'll be keeping in touch with Jamie, of course; but I think I need to distance myself from everyone and everything for a while, especially at school. So...yeah. If I vanish one day and don't come back for 1+ month(s), you'll know why.
Or...maybe you won't. How would I know?

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you kelvi! I'm glad you're gonna keep in touch with me. You know if you ever need anything I'm here. You can call and vent, text and vent, IM and vent, or just call and talk, text and talk, and/ or IM and vent. I'm always here for you. Even though I know you won't read this for awhile, so I'll just IM you tomorrow and tell you this. By the way if you do read this before I talk to you again, I found our first emails to each other when we were first meeting on my Yahoo! Yes I know insane that I still have a Yahoo! seeing how much I hate it! Anyways, just had to let you know!
    Ralven va, Kelvi!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori!
    If that's what you need to do, then do it. BUt come back soon.
    Also, I read all of your posts--I just never had time to comment, unless you made one during the last couple days, and I missed it. :(
    We'll miss you! Come back soon!
    -H

    ReplyDelete