Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cori: HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

First...If I didn't mention it in my post from yesterday...NAT, I LOVE YOU! THE NEW LOOK FOR THE BLOG IS TOTALLY AWESOME! You did a great job xD!
Right. Now that I've said that...lol.
YAY! Two years is a really long times, guys. Honestly, I'm amazed at how fast the time has gone by. We'll blink and it'll be the fifth year anniversary (if we last that long. I hope we do).
It's sort of scary, how much we - and our writing - have changed. And we've lost a ton of people...Dustin, Brandon (Branden?), etc...But we've also got a lot of new people, and they're totally awesome so it makes up for the losses. I mean, we're even making videos now. Well, most of us. (I need to get a camera...)
And now we've got this super awesome contest that Nat made up: the SAAWAKM contest, which really needs a better name. Haha. It's from February 21st to March 21st guys; you guys better mosey over to your computers and get writing. Squirm the worm! (Don't ask. I've got some seriously lame sayings that all mean 'let's go' in some form. Mosey is my favorite.)
I've already got 3 points, by the way...And I'll have more momentarily, since we get 3 points for posting on OSAAWAKMS. I'm gonna win this thing. I can promise you that. >;D

No comments:

Post a Comment