Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ned: It's SNAPE'S BIRTHDAY!!! (oh and ours...) NBD...

Alan Rickman's birthday is today which is SO exciting!

Slash its not that exciting...

Anyhoot. I bet you thought I wasn't going to make a post today. But I did.

I love the new look, I think Nat did it? Good job!

I really don't have much to say, but here is some corny crap.

I actually love each and everyone one of you. Happy second annual anniversary, haha, annual anniversary, talk about not making any sense.

So I have a really good idea for a new story, which sort of SUCKS because I love writing 'Let's Just Pretend' so I'm going to try and suppress my writing urges and just keep focused on 'Let's Just Pretend.'

Anyone care to offer a bet on how long this will last? (Rhetorical question, I am not betting anyone.)

LOVE YOU.
-Ned.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN RICKMAN! YOU'RE MY HERO YOU'RE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Erm...anyway...
    And, I agree. I love each and every single one of you, which is kinda weird because I've never seen any of you in person xD!
    And, DON'T SUPPRESS THE WRITING URGES! I would actually write down the plot idea you have, and go back to it later. I always have two or three projects to work on, for when I'm frustrated/bored of what I'm writing at the moment.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete