Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kas: Hey ladies.

So, to start, I made the YouTube pages on the blog. So now you can go check those out.

I haven't filmed my video yet this week, but I will get it done tomorrow. I'll most likely be filming most of my videos on Sundays, because I have a job that I work at Monday-Saturday pretty much from the time i get out of class to around seven or eight at night. So my free time is pretty limited.

I knwo Heather was planning on filming her last night, but her camera died. So, I don't know when she'll do it now. :)

Jamie posted hers, and it was wonderful. :)

I haven't heard anything else from the rest of you. I know Ned and Nat were really the only other two who said they were for sure participating. Cori, I'm not sure if you still want to? And I know Ned said Sage might be in her video...

We haven't heard anything form Nicole and Maiah, though... :(

Anyways, so if you are still planning on making a video for this week, comment and tell me. This way i can keep the pages up to date. :)

-Kas

4 comments:

  1. We're going to do it, we swear!
    Ned and Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done obviously and can't wait til next week!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, apparently it will just be me, cause Sage and I forgot... haha.. whoops.
    Ned

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danm, my camera is being stupid, I swear it will be up soon, just maybe not today. Tomorrow for sure.

    ReplyDelete