Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nat: Seriously, girls?

Number of Posts In February
Cori - 6
Kamie - 5
Kas - 5
Nat - 1 (2 if you include this one..)
Heather - 1
Ned - 1
Everyone else - 0!

This is getting a little bit ridiculous.
I don't really know how to solve this problem, and obviously I'm no better at posting than you guys are. (I'm actually worse than 33% of you.)
But let's compare, shall we?
February 2012 - 19 posts.
February 2011 - 65 posts.
February 2010 - OH MY GOD! GIRLS!
February 21, 2010 (which is in TWO DAYS!) will be the 2nd anniversary of SAAWAKM!

Wow. Ok. Um, we clearly need to celebrate this somehow. I'm not sure how. Yet. (If you have any ideas please let me know.)
Oh my God, two freakin' years.
Alright, I'm gonna work on some plans, then I'll come back and edit this post with my brilliant ideas. Love you, girls. :)

[Edit]: Ok, I just spent 3 hours working on this. I hope you guys like the re-do of the site.
So I'm putting into place 2 new ideas. Both of them have pages on the right side of the page. You might want to check them out. Let's get SAAWAKM back up and running. XD

2 comments:

  1. C'mon, guys! I can't post a ton just by myself! Dx
    By the way...NAT, IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! You did a wonderful job. :)

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing and I agree with nat and cori that we all need to start posting more. And two years. Wow... I think we all want to raise the postings but nobodys working to actually post more often. I'm trying but never getting any comments makes me feel like nobody ever reads them so why post anyways? Yeah I'm on my phone so sorry about how badly typed this is. I can't correct on this so it looks like crap.

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete