Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kamie: A lot to talk about...

So first of all, I think it was Nat who created this... AMAZING! I love it! I can't believe it's been two years for ya'll. Obviously not for me but it still means a lot! :D So the SAAWAKM contest sounds fun, yes it needs a different name, and we need a topic for this week's vlog! Um... and as for the other what makes us beautiful page how do we like post on it just wondering? I absolutely love the idea, and the song! :D Hm...Okay off of that!

So onto business I've started a new book idea. Since I couldn't come up with any good thoughts of my own, I just decided take a nice handful of approximately 17 or 18 characters and throwing them into one plotline. They're all going to be main but I think the one that is going to be the one that I'm going to write through the most is my character Kazin Blackwaters. It'll be a lot of fun to do this, or so I think so. It's a first person pov, and changes between chapters. You won't hear from all the characters, I have to figure which one I'm going to pick out to be my main ones. Um... I've started handwriting it now which is a lot of fun, because I get to do it through school!

How are ya'll doing on the writing and the vlog thingies? And hey Cori? To The Countdown has been dead for too long in my mind! We NEED to just gut it completely and start from scratch! And I miss writing it with you! Sound like a plan? Good, text, IM, call, or anything so we can get caught up and started! :D

So yeah there's a quick overview on my writing. Next thing I wanted to share is eight things you all probably don't know about me! So yeah, random but I wanted to randomly do it!
1. I'm an anime addict.
2. I love Edward Elric, and he's mine, and FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) is amazing! If ya'll haven't seen it and have netflix instant, go for it! Or at least try it!
3. RC Cola is my weakness.
4. I am not sociable at all, and tend to live secluded to the rest of the world.
5. Guys and I... we don't work out! >.< My recent crush... yeah I can't speak to him no matter how hard I try.
6. Vic Mignogna is an amazing VA (voice actor) and singer!
7. I collect pocket watches and plushies from my favorite animes, video games, and movies!
8. I hate horrors, to death. Even if it's not too scary I normally get really frightened... pathetic I know but the truth.

So there you have it! I'm really addicted to this song which describes my life and is by Vic Mignogna!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_WjN2NQboo

Oh and Fullmetal Alchemist is amazing... however stay away from Ed... just saying. Oh and if you have watched it look at this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMyY7Qu5XTc&feature=autoplay&list=FLU6QcVHg3Q3mlrZDC1mSKbA&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=1

It's so adorable!

Okay, next I'm sooooo excited you have no idea! I'm going to a convention in August with my friend Allison, Bailee, my mom, and I! And... I am cosplaying as Edward Elric! Yes I'm so excited! I don't care that I'm a girl! It's supposedly called crossplaying, but it'll be fun! :D Here's what he looks like!

It's my favorite pic of him.

YAY! I'M A RISEMBOOL RANGER!!!! *clears throat* Sorry about that, fangirl moment. Yeah I'm a ranger now meaning that I get to be on Vic's fansite that he actually goes on... did I mention that he emailed me back personally? And that he's going to be at the convention? Yes I'm excited! And he's like... amazing! That sounded weird even in my ears... or looked weird even in my eyes.

Hm... I think that's it for now! If I figure anything else out I'll let all of ya'll now! :D

Oh and favorite quote from Ed:
"I'M NOT SHORT! I'LL CUT OFF YOUR FEET AND STICK 'EM ON YOUR HEAD!"
Yes, he likes to rant... a lot... but he can't say two simple words, "I'm sorry." Finally he does which is amazing! So yeah! Here are some of Vic's other works that I love! Sorry that I'm practically spamming all of you with my own awesomeness at least in my mind!

Brothers (English Version) by Vic Mignogna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfAEMal84ag&feature=autoplay&list=FLU6QcVHg3Q3mlrZDC1mSKbA&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=3

Nothing I Won't Give by Vic Mignogna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTpimwMHEA&list=FLU6QcVHg3Q3mlrZDC1mSKbA&index=6&feature=plpp_video
I'm hoping to do this song with one of my friends in the talent show along with The Cave by Mumford and Songs with another friend! I will be accompanying them on the piano! :D

So yeah, I'll let you guys go now that I probably wasted a lot of time, and I still won't get any comments probably but I had fun writing this! I'll put up some of my work on OSAAWAKMs soon hopefully. :)

Cheerio!
-Kamiella Maze

2 comments:

  1. Kamie, I totally admire your passion and how dedicated you are to things that you love. It's really inspiring. :)

    And you're right - we need to start commenting more. Thanks for posting all the time, despite the lack of comments.

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic Mignogna...*drools*...I love that guy. He's an awesome singer, and an even more awesome voice actor. =D!!!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete